Dr. Nick Plowman advises hospitals and clinics around the world and has deep experience in the Middle East. Dr. Plowman supports the in-country oncology leaders in the hospitals and clinics with:
- Second opinion service on patients.
- Advice and guidance on matters such as
- Setting up or growing the oncology clinic.
- Latest evidence based Chemotherapy protocols.
- Genomics / genomically targeted therapy.
- Predictive testing for therapies – e.g. immunotherapy.
- Radiotherapy. Including cryotherapy, embolization, HIFU, nanoknife
- Other focal ablation therapy for oligometastatic disease.
- Targeted therapies.
- Supportive therapies.
- Predictive testing for ‘Smart’/genomically targeted/immunotherapy utility (from tumour biopsies or cell-free DNA analysis by NGS)
- Surgery (In co-operation with the best London surgical teams for each discipline