Definitions and interpretation
|Dr. Nick Plowman / Dr. Plowman’s Management Team or us||
Dr. Nick Plowman, whose registered office is at Flat 14, Harmont House, 20 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PHEmail: management-team @ drnickplowman.com
Dr. Piers Nicholas Plowman (Dr. Nick Plowman) is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – Reference ZA258073.
For purposes of GDPR, is the “data controller” is Dr. Nick Plowman.
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Dr. Nick Plowman via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://drnickplowman.com/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dr. Nick Plowman and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dr.Nick Plowman and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause titled Cookies.|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.|
|“including”||is understood to mean “including without limitation”.|
- Introduction and scope
- Data collected
Subject to interaction we might collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you including:
- Identity Data: Title, First name, and Last name (surname).
- Professional data: Place of work (for inquiries via the contact form)
- Contact Data: Email address, and telephone number.
- Technical Data: Login data, browser type, time zone setting, and location, etc.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you (date of birth, national insurance number, passport details, family, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health, genetics, criminal offences etc)
- How we collect data
We collect data using various methods, including:
Direct Interaction: When you fill in any forms on our websites or when you communicate with us via email.
Automated technologies and interactions: Whilst you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data through cookies, server logs, and similar technology.
We use Google Analytics in order to improve our website and services. In this instance, Google is the Data Processor and Dr. Nick Plowman is the Data Controller.
You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across ALL websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Our use of Data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted to do so, including:
- Perform a contract of services.
- Connecting with you on social media such as LinkedIn where your email address forms part of your contact data.
- Give you access to any course, webinar, conference, forum or any online resource centre that we have on our website and any sub-domains.
- Internal record keeping for legal and regulatory obligation (Tax etc)
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months (unless we are legally required to hold it for longer, i.e. for tax purposes.)
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Before our Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Dr. Nick Plowman to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
How to change your Cookie setting
Please note that most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Accessing your own Data / Subject Access Request
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Dr. Nick Plowman (where such Data is held) by contacting management-team @ drnickplomand.com
- Your right to be forgotten (Erasure Request)
You have the right to have all of your personal data (with the exception of data that is required for legal reasons i.e. financial transactions) removed from all of our systems by contacting the management-team @ drnickplowman.com
- Links to other websites
- Data security is of great importance to Dr. Nick Plowman and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.Our website uses a Multi-level firewall, Proven anti-virus and detection of intrusion attempts, Encrypted data transmission using SSL.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Breach Notification
- If there is a data breach, we will report it to you within 72 hours, unless the breach is considered harmless and poses no risk to individual data.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.